Friday, March 11, 2011

Travel by (Test) Balloon . . .

234 years after America was established at airports, Americans & world travelers alike are now being humiliated. What is going on in the mind & soul of a world that allows its citizens to be photographed in what is essentially the nude with hardly a word of protest? If that isn’t enough, they are then hit with a stunning one-two punch combination. First there is a right to the body X- rays, which in any amount, are antithetical to life. Then, there’s a left hook to the soul: a poorly trained shaved gorilla/guerilla reaches into your pockets & gropes at your genitals! My “poorly trained” comment is fair considering at regular random checks of modern security protocols around the USA TSA agents failed to stop weapons & other “dangerous” materials from getting past check points according to their own published reports, so all the hassle the 99.99% of the world has to go thru to fly nowadays to protect us from those who wish us harm is just that an ineffective hassle, a show if you will to lull us further into complacency and submission. It seems to me that this attack on body, psyche and soul tares at the fabric of our essential values of decency & wholeheartedness as well as defying all common sense.

To America’s founders such an affront to the dignity of an American or anyone walking their soil would have been inconceivable. Would any of our forefathers, as imperfect as you may believe they were, have signed a bill permitting Federal employees to sexually molest random travelers of any race, color or creed in the country they risked all they had for? Now though it seems anything goes, in place of the Fourth Amendment prohibition against unreasonable search and seizure we get “Change you can believe in, change we need”.  Well I for one have lost my faith then & I sure don’t need that kind of change. I cannot help but ask - could this be but a dress rehearsal? A mere whisper of things to come? Today it’s airports, tomorrow it may be train stations, stadiums, malls, bus stops, movie theaters even churches or schools.  Could it be really a sort of training in docility and obedience? After all, there is always the possibility that another pandemic flu hysteria might be conjured up. Maybe this time around it will be dealt with by mandatory inoculation. Will anyone be allowed to opt out? Maybe another bullshit E. coli scare will be whipped up to indoctrinate us into irradiating our vegetables leaving them devoid of all nutrition or the outlaw of organic & home farming.  All of this working to get us one step closer to the globalization of America ala Codex Alimentarius style setting us up for death by malnutrition. Are these airport antics a kind of trial balloon to test the limits of repression & tolerance?

Further more on a deeper level, this is truly an attack upon basic self-respect. Without self-respect is there any food, no matter how heavily processed, laden with chemicals, genetically modified, or drained of nutrition that people will not eat? Is there any vaccine or drug, no matter what the side effects, no matter how dangerous that they will not take?  Be it the irradiation of our food or the molestation of airline passengers, these are but shadows, or holograms, as I clearly see it, to a gathering darkness. So my task is no less than the restoration of my Republic, the resurrection of my self-respect, the healing of my soul & in turn – the healing of the World. I stride for this in my art as well as all I do as I survive in these trying times; for myself, my children & also for you. Are you with me? 

Final Take : 1- Guard your bananas from the guerillas 2- Pop the balloons 3- Stand for something or you’ll fall for anything

That's my conclusion tell me yours here >> 


   
 Stay Funky !!


Joseph Riggio
Keyport
, NJ USA


No comments:

Post a Comment